The Strats team at Standard Chartered is growing. We have 10 more open roles currently, in a range of areas:
- Haskell dev for hedging effectiveness analytics, and build hedging services.
- Haskell devs for derivatives pricing services. Generic roles using Haskell.
- Web-experienced Haskell devs for frontends to analytics services written in Haskell. PureScript and or data viz, user interfaces skills desirable
- Haskell dev for trading algorithms and strategy development.
- Dev/ops role to extend our continuous integration infrastructure (Haskell+git)
- Contract analysis and manipulation in Haskell for trade formats (FpML + Haskell).
- Haskell dev for low latency (< 100 microsecond) components in soft real-time non-linear pricing charges service.
You would join an existing team of 25 Haskell developers in Singapore or London. Generally our roles involve directly working with traders to automate their work and improve their efficiency. We use Haskell for all tasks. Either GHC Haskell or our own (“Mu”) implementation, and this is a rare chance to join a large, experienced Haskell dev team.
We offer permanent or contractor positions, at Director and Associate Director level, with very competitive compensation. Demonstrated experience in typed FP (Haskell, OCaml, F# etc) is required or other typed FP.
All roles require some physical presence in either Singapore or London, and we offer flexiblity with these constraints (with work from home available). No financial background is required or assumed.
If this sounds exciting to you, please send your PDF resume to me – donald.stewart <at> sc.com